2.17.2012

Happy Friday

from this lovely Etsy shop

Happy Friday Everyone!
Wow. Another week has flown by. Can you believe we only have less than 2 weeks left this month? Soon Spring will be here. I don't know about you  but I am ready for a new season. But for now, let's enjoy this weekend first :) 
I have lots planned, just like what I wrote in my earlier post(s). I am going to a vintage-buying trip this weekend. I hope to find lots of goodies for my vintage shop. If you love vintage jewelries, get ready for new listings on my Etsy vintage shop this weekend. I am going to have a handful listed everyday starting tomorrow.

Sewing Expo is coming to Lakeland, FL next weekend (Thursday thru Saturday). I was planning on going but as of right now, it doesn't look like I will be going. I have been going for the last 3 years ... I believe. Fun stuff. Loved going to that event. I still very much would like to go, so we'll see. Perhaps I'll decide on last minute---I'm notorious on this! If I don't go, I'll stay home and take care of my little shops.

Have a great weekend friends!
xoxo

No comments: