7.11.2010

handmade gift for a friend

I started making and giving my own handmade gift(s) ever since I started learning how to sew. I find joy in crafting gifts with my own hands. It is worth every smile I get in return.

This past weekend, I was invited to a friend's (also coworker) baby shower party. Of course I had to make her some handmade goodies for her soon-to-be-here baby boy.


There is baby blanket, receiving blanket, stroller blanket, and a set of burp cloths. Guess I really wanted to make sure the baby will be warm and cozy with all those blankets I made for him.


Then I wrapped them in pretty packaging.



p.s these items (or very similar) are available at my etsy shop

1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh wow, these are amazing! i love how you make coordinating sets, the fabrics you use are soo pretty!