7.11.2010

clean up...

Wow. For the first time in weeks, I finally finished all my craft projects. And that leaves my space looking like something just exploded in here. I want to tidy up. I need to. I have too much stuff! It's everywhere. I'm serious. I'd like to post pictures of mu craft room but not after I clean it up real good.

I asked my husband last night to get us a big desktop computer. Right now we each have our own laptop. But we plan on doing more stuff. My small company needs a small office too. Right now it is all over the place. And since our house is small, I have to be creative in finding the nook for it.

Anyways. Here are pictures of lovely spaces that make me want to pretyy up my own place.



These two images above belong to lovely design.
I love that blog. Sharilyn is an amazing woman. You should check out her blog. She writes about all the simple things in life that most people take for granted. And I love how she adores her daughter so much.


This one belongs to decor8.
Yah, I wish my space looks that pretty. Maybe if clean it up now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so pretty. i especially love lovelydesign room. i wish mine could be like that too. :)

come again soon,

♡Chika-san

littlepinkshoe.blogspot.com