3.03.2010

Scrap Buster Project


The weekend is approaching. I don't know about you but I am ready for a new sewing project. Now you see the image above, right? (image credit: Sew Mama Sew). Well, that very project is what I plan on doing this weekend. If you sew, chances are you'll have scrap fabrics somewhere, which I hope you keep! This project is a great way to use all those scrap fabrics you've been saving.
You can find the how-to here. It's a fun project and perfect for beginner and experienced sewists. I'm thinking of making several of them to give to friends. I might even sell some on my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

sheer whimsy said...

hi!! you are so sweet and you have the loveliest blog! thank you for the kind comments. yes, of course...it would be an absolute honor!

Downtown Girl said...

@sheer whimsy: thank you for your generousity ^_^ you have a very lovely house!!