3.04.2010

All the pretty things....

I want to live in this pretty house. I love every single nook in this house. Oh how I wish my house looked like this. Everyday. How lovely. I am drooling over every single one of these pictures. The living room.... the craft/sewing room! Ah..... look how lovely!







(pretty images belong to Sheer Whimsy)
Whose house is this, you ask? Well, this very pretty house belongs to a lovely gal from Sheer Whimsy, who's been kind enough to let me write about and post pictures of her house. I've been following her blog for quite sometime and I tell you, everything on her blog is an eye candy. You should go check it out yourself.
Maybe I should go clean and tidy up my own sewing room. And maybe (just maybe!) it'll look presentable enough for me to post here....

3 comments:

Sandy said...

i love this crafting area soo much! we're redoing our basement and i hope to create a little corner just like this for all my craft stuff... b/c right now, everything is thrown all over the place and it's impossible to find anything! i spent hours looking for my rotary cutter last night (that i just bought a month ago) and still did not find it! =(

Rubyellen said...

that is so funny because she is one of my good friends in real life and i just love her house! i was in awe when i visited and told her if any furniture pieces went missing... well, it wasn't me!;)

Lita said...

@sandy: lol. i know what you mean. my sewing room is a big pile of mess too! but looking at those pics really encourage me to clean and tidy up!
@Rubyellen: if I am not mistaken, i think i saw pic of your family at Sheer Whimsy's other blog? i love your house too Ruby! I saw some pics from some other blogs (from your interview). lovely!