3.15.2012

count your blessing...

from this Etsy shop here

happy Thursday!
Oh where did the time go?
I've been hiding from the blog world. Been spending the last couple weeks brainstorming ideas. I need to be more aggressive marketing my little shops. Need to be more organized. Need to pay more attention to what sells.  I know for some, it might sound silly but I love my little shops. They are my babies. I want to grow them. I want to be a successful entrepreneur. Like my mom. She's my role idol! She is one kick-butt entrepreneur. One of the most hardworking women I know in my life.
Ok. So anyways.

Between organizing my little shops and taking care of 4 babies (yes, I count my 3 little doggies as my babies!), life can be chaotic sometimes. I am still loving my life, though. Everyday is a blessing. I am truly grateful for everything--big and small.
I realized that there are many of people out there who are in much worse situation than mine. I have nothing to complain about. I embrace every flaw. I count my blessing each and everyday. God has provided me with foods on the table and a shelter.

"with God, all things are possible" --- Mark 10:27

No comments: