7.21.2010

making gift for a friend...

The ladies at work are throwing a baby shower for one of our coworkers (she sits next to me at work! say hi to Christina!!) this Thursday. I will be bringing tomatoes dip and corn salad. But I am not blogging about those right now. I want to talk about the gift that I am (currently still trying to finish!!!!) going to bring to the baby shower. I don't think she reads my blog but anyhoo I don't want to spoil the surprise by saying what it is. I am still making it. Like I said, still trying to finish it. I have to say, I learned how to sew piping tonight. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I was a bit intimidated but now I tell you I can sew miles and miles of piping. I am hoping to be able to finish the gift tomorrow evening and then take a picture on the day of the baby shower? So classic of Lita. Always wait till the last minute to finish sewing project.
So anyways. Come back tomorrow. I hope to have an update on the gift!

xoxo,
Lita

No comments: