12.31.2009

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

This is it. 2009 is about to go away and very soon we'll be entering a brand new year.

I am very, very excited to welcome 2010 for several reasons. One, because our first baby is due next week. Two, I get to stay home with my baby for 3 months. Three, I am going to sew a lot more when I am home.

I have many goals for 2010 that I would like to achieve and one of them is to be able to craft more handmade lovelies for my shops.

As of right now, I am working on several clutches and bags for my Downtown Girl Designs shop. And as for my baby shop, Max and Olivia, I am working on finishing up several super cool travel changing pads. I haven't found many vintage items for Downtown Girl Vintage shop yet so I haven't been able to list any in a while.

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: