7.31.2009

more Japanese fabrics....


Look what came in the mail today!! My new stash of Japanese fabrics!!! You can take a peek of what they look like from the picture. I cannot wait to to start crafting using these lovely fabrics.
I have to be honest, I am a huge fan of Japanese fabrics. They do cost twice more than most American designers' fabrics but Japanese fabrics are more fun to work with, in my opinion. I love to make purses or pouches using them. They always have cute, innocent designs on it. They make me happy.
Well, I have a lot to sew tonight using my new fabrics. Tomorrow, you should see new listings of nice pouches and clutches on my shop. Make sure you check out my Etsy shop !!
Would like custom order something? Send me an email at limited_edition78@yahoo.com
I'll be more than happy to work with you :)

No comments: