7.25.2009

in case you are wondering....





As you might have noticed, I have not updated my blog in a while. My crazy fulltime job has exhausted me. However, quite few good things have happened.

First, my husband and I found out in May that we are expecting our first child. I am now entering my 16th week of pregnancy :)

The baby is due on January 10, 2010. So you see I better start sewing a bunch to save money for the baby LOL. And in case you are wondering... yes I will be sewing baby items for my baby :) In fact, I am trying to find ideas of what to make for the nursery room. We should be able to find out the gender of the baby in 4 more weeks so after that, I'll start picking the fabrics to make the nursery project.

Second, I have done quite some sewings in the past few days. I made more coin purses as I love making those cute litte things. They are available on my etsy shop, as always. Here is the shop address http://www.downtowngirldesigns.etsy.com/

School almost starts. I have some sewing projects that I would like to finish this weekend. On my lists are lanyards, pencil pouches, crayon holders, make-up bags, and 2 sizes of pouches. All need to be done before Sunday--tomorrow. I was going to make totes but I don't think time will allow me to make them this weekend. And, all of my creations will be available on my Etsy shop.

Contact me at limited_edition78@yahoo.com to discuss custom order or wholesale inquiries.

No comments: