4.20.2009

back from long vacation and ready to sew

I just got back from a 3-week vacation visiting my families back home in Indonesia. My younger sister got married and she had lovely wedding celebrations.

Now I am ready to sew and to create more pretty things for my shop.

I already have an order for 2 sets of baby gifts -- travel baby changing pad, bib, burp cloth, and travel diaper bag. I should be able to finish them this weekend.

Then a coworker of mine asked if I could make some belts and dog collars. I have never done it before but I don't see why I can't make them. Just need to find the parts and I should be able to sew some samples to show.

Riverside Art Market is already going on until December 19. I am still interested in renting a booth so I can sell my crafts. I hope to start in early May. When it's ready, I will definitely make an announcement here.

No comments: