2.18.2009

new coin purses are now available!! FREE SHIPPING




















I have been busy sewing many different size of purses and pouches lately.

Today I am listing my cute coin purses on my Etsy shop.



They are made with whimsical Japanese fabrics. Each purse is enhanced with interfacing. It also has pretty fabric lining inside.


Measurements: 4.75" wide and 4" tall

Coin purses are available starting today on my Etsy shop for $6.50 each.
FREE SHIPPING to U.S address!!!!



These pouches are so much fun to have. Very practical and fun at the same time. You'll never have to struggle finding those loose change in your bag again. There is also enough room for credit/debit card in the purse.

I hope to create more crafts in the coming weeks. I am so excited I have the opportunity to make them for you. Give one to your sister, friend, coworker, mom, aunt, grandma, whoever else is on your list.

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!!

~~ Lita ~~

No comments: